Aussie Trading, LLC’s Terms and Conditions of contract shall apply to all work performed by Aussie Trading, LLC pursuant to this Agreement unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing. This Agreement is expressly conditioned on Client’s assent to such Terms and Conditions, notwithstanding any additional or conflicting Terms and Conditions of Client, which are hereby expressly objected to and rejected by Aussie Trading, LLC. Where a client issues a purchase order to authorize the Scope of Services, all Terms and Conditions apply.
“Merchant” refers to any entity whose products or samples can be purchased and/or redeemed via the Site or Mobile Application.
“Mobile Application” means Aussie Trading, LLC mobile application
“Services” means the services provided by Aussie Trading, LLC on the Site or Mobile Application.
“Site” means www.redwasp.com. “Aussie Trading, LLC” or “RedWasp Drone” or “we” or “us” or “our” means Aussie Trading, LLC.
“User Account” means the user account set up by a user of the Site, Mobile Application and/or Services.
- Aussie Trading, LLC shall exercise due care in performing the Scope of Services. Aussie Trading, LLC will not be responsible for any misuse of the work product by others, including the client. Aussie Trading, LLC makes no other warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to the performance of the Scope of Services. Aussie Trading, LLC shall not be liable for any claim, damage, cost of expense (including attorney’s fees) or other liability or loss not directly or solely caused by the negligent acts, errors, or omissions of Aussie Trading, LLC. In no event shall Aussie Trading, LLC be liable for any incidental or consequential loss or damage to Client in connection to the performance of the Scope of Services.
SITE SECURITY AND ACCESS
- Unless otherwise specified, Client is solely responsible for all aspects of site security and for obtaining any necessary authorizations from any third-party owner for use of their lands.
ASSIGNMENT AND SUB-CONTRACT
- We have the right to assign or transfer or sub-contract all or part of our rights or obligations here under at our discretion without prior notice to you.
- Aussie Trading, LLC may engage subcontractors on behalf of the Client to perform a portion of the Scope of Services.
- Upon request, Aussie Trading, LLC will furnish Client a written description of insurance coverages then being maintained by Aussie Trading, LLC that may be related to the performance of the Scope of Services. No oral representations regarding insurance shall be binding upon Aussie Trading, LLC.
- Registration is not required to use most of the functions of the Site or Mobile Application or to access most of the Services. However, registration is required to redeem. This is so that we can provide you with easy access to print your delivery orders, view your past activities, and modify your preferences.
- If you are discovered to have registered multiple User Accounts using a single postal mailing address to abuse the Site or Mobile Application or system, they will be deleted automatically without prior notification.
- Each person is permitted to register only once, upon which a User Account will be created.
- If you are under 18 years of age, please seek parental consent before registering.
- Aussie Trading, LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or revoke registration to any applicant, and we are not obliged to give a reason for doing so.
- If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data or about our Policy, if you do not accept the amended Policy, if you wish to withdraw any consent you have given us at any time, or if you wish to update or have access to your personal data, you are welcome to contact us. The contact details are:
- Attention to: Aussie Trading, LLC
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 5289 Conservation Cir, Pace, FL, 32571
- All requests for correction or for access to your personal data must be in writing. We will endeavor to respond to your request within 30 days, and if that is not possible, we will inform you of the time by which we will respond to you.
- We may be prevented by law from complying with any request that you may make. We may also decline any request that you may make if the law permits us to do so.
- In many circumstances, we need to use your personal data for us to provide you with products or services which you require or have requested. If you do not provide us with the required personal data, or if you do not accept the amended Policy or withdraw your consent to our use and/or disclosure of your personal data for these purposes, it may not be possible for us to continue to serve you or provide you with the products and services that you require or have requested.
- We may charge you a fee for responding to your request for access to the personal data which we hold about you, or for information about the ways in which we have (or may have) used your personal data. If a fee is to be charged, we will inform you of the amount beforehand and respond to your request after payment is received.
- Once registered, you shall be the sole user and operator of your User Account.
- All User Accounts must be registered with a valid email address that you access regularly, in order that, among other things, moderation emails (where required, including notification emails in respect of registration) and notification emails in respect of redemptions made by you may be sent to you. Any User Accounts which have been registered with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require Users to re-validate their User Accounts if we believe that they have been registered with an invalid email address.
- All User Accounts must be registered with a valid delivery address in order that any products or Samples redeemed by you may be delivered to you at such delivery address. You are responsible to ensure that the delivery address provided in your User Account is correct and accurate.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users, you may have action taken against you, including but not limited to suspension of any or all your User Accounts.
USER ID, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
- In the event that any user ID and/or password is used by you or issued to you by us during the process of your signing up to be a user/member of Aussie Trading, LLC, you shall protect the secrecy of such user ID and/or password at all times and shall ensure that the user ID and/or password is not revealed or disclosed in any manner whatsoever to any person. You should change your password from time to time to enhance its security. You shall be fully responsible for all use and liability resulting from access to this Site or Mobile Application with your user ID and/or password. We shall not be responsible for unauthorized transactions incurred by you arising from or in connection with the misuse or disclosure of your user ID and/or password.
- Any passwords or rights given to you to obtain information or other contents are not transferable and may only be used by you. You must keep your password confidential and immediately notify us if any unauthorized third party becomes aware of that password or if there is any unauthorized use of your email address or any breach of security is known to you. You agree that any person to whom your username or password is disclosed is authorized to function as your agent for the purposes of using (and/or transacting via) the Services, the Site and Mobile Application. Maintenance of the confidentiality of your password is your responsibility.
- If you suspect that your password has been compromised in any manner, you shall immediately inform us and change your password.
4MAILING ADDRESS AND ADDRESS VERIFICATION
- We may correct your postal address information with standardized postal representation to reduce the chances of mis-delivery due to an incorrect or incomplete address.
- Upon submission of your mailing address(es) to Aussie Trading, LLC, you are required to double check the accuracy of the address(es). Aussie Trading, LLC will not be liable for any loss or mis-delivery of any product, sample, or voucher because of your provision of a wrong/invalid address.
RETAIL PRODUCTS, SAMPLES, VOUCHERS
- Samples/vouchers/products are subject to availability and will only be provided to you if you have adequate points for redemption or paid the purchase price (whichever applicable) and paid the delivery fee.
- The posting of prices on the Site or Mobile Application is not an offer for sale of goods, and the order confirmation is not an acceptance of an offer to purchase goods. The contract for sale of goods between you and us is not entered into until we charge a valid credit card or otherwise accept payment from you.
TITLE AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS, SAMPLES AND VOUCHERS
- All products, samples and vouchers shall be delivered via post.
- All title and risk of loss and damage of products, samples and vouchers will be passed to you when your order is dispatched by Aussie Trading, LLC.
- Aussie Trading, LLC will deliver the products, samples, and vouchers according to the instructions in your order as accepted by Aussie Trading, LLC. In the event the wrong products, samples and/or vouchers are delivered to you, please take a photo of such wrong products, samples and/or vouchers and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification purposes. Upon verification, we will redeliver the correct products, samples and/or vouchers (as the case may be) to you. You are not required to return the wrong products, samples and/or vouchers to Aussie Trading, LLC.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Aussie Trading, LLC does not deliver products, samples, or vouchers to any address outside of Singapore under any circumstances.
COLOR / PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products and samples on the Site or Mobile Application. Notwithstanding that, as the actual colors you see will depend on the settings of your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate. We do not warrant that the product descriptions are accurate, complete, dependable, current, or error-free. If a product or sample offered by the Site or Mobile Application is not as described, Clause 6.3 above shall apply.
- The effectiveness of any product or sample varies from case to case. Reviews of products and samples, which contain statements in relation to the effectiveness of any products or samples, may be found on the Site or Mobile Application or on third party websites. We do not warrant the accuracy of any statements made by the reviewers in such reviews and accordingly we shall not be liable for any inaccuracy or misrepresentation in such reviews.
- You represent and warrant that if you are making any payments relating to the Services, any payment information you provided is true, correct, and complete.
- You will pay the charges incurred for your use of the Services at the posted rates, including any applicable taxes, via the Site or Mobile Application. Payment via the Site or Mobile Application shall be completed through Stripe/GoUrl secured payment gateway.
- All payment must be made in full. Aussie Trading, LLC may retain any item for which we have not received payment in full until such time we receive full payment. We also reserve the right to dispose the item in any manner we deem fit in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- We do not accept any request to split the payment for one (1) or more products, samples or vouchers which are made in one (1) or more orders.
- Payment shall be made for requested services online through this order form via credit card. In the event of an incomplete payment, the client will be responsible for successfully completing payment before the intended shoot date. If additional services are requested, Aussie Trading, LLC shall bill for services rendered pursuant to the terms later specified. Invoices over 30 days past due will be charged a monthly interest rate of 5% per annum (or the highest lawful rate, whichever is less) on the past due balance. Client hereby waives any defense of usury with regard to said rate of interest. Aussie Trading, LLC may, after 7 days of written notice to Client, suspend performance of services until such time as all past due amounts are paid.
- In the event of nonpayment, Client shall be additionally liable for, and shall remit to Aussie Trading, LLC upon demand, any and all costs of collection, including reasonable attorney’s fee, title search fees, filing fees, and litigation expenses incurred by Aussie Trading, LLC in enforcing the terms of this Agreement.
- You shall use the Services subject to the following conditions:
- you agree to abide by and always comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- you agree to abide by and comply with the Terms and Conditions of the Site and Aussie Trading, LLC Mobile App Terms and Conditions.
- you agree to submit a copy of your Personal ID for verification purposes if requested by us; and
- you have provided all information we require in connection with your registration, and such information is accurate and complete.
You grant us the right to disclose specific information as required by any applicable law, direction of a regulatory authority or stock exchange or pursuant to a court order.
You acknowledge that incomplete or erroneous information provided by you may result in loss or delay in the delivery of your product, sample or voucher to your mailing address.
- We will notify you of the charges you have to pay for your use of the Services.
- In providing the Services, we function as an independent contractor, and we are not an agent of any Merchant(s) or act in any other capacity unless otherwise specifically stated.
REFUND AND RETURN POLICY FOR ANY SALE OF PRODUCTS, SAMPLES OR VOUCHERS ON THE SITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION
- The required condition for return of any product shall be determined by the relevant Merchant.
- All products, samples and vouchers are checked by Aussie Trading, LLC’ staff before delivery to ensure that they are in good condition.
- Once a product is sold, Aussie Trading, LLC will not entertain any requests for refunds or exchanges of such product. Aussie Trading, LLC shall only be responsible to deliver the product ordered by you in accordance with Clause 6.3 above. All requests for returns and exchanges of the product shall be directed to the Merchant.
- Our refund and returns policy last 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a full refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, HEMP and CBD Oils, Lubricants, flowers, clothing, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, sex toys, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases, pipes, hookah sets or parts, grinders, rollers, smell proof bags, lighters.
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
- Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- you do not receive them within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2–5-day processing)
- you receive the wrong item
- you do not want the product you have received (but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused)
- We do not issue the refund if:
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g., providing the wrong shipping address)
- your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g., not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
- If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To return your product, you should send us an email at email@example.com.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.
- If you fail or refuse to
- collect the product, sample or voucher ordered by you, we may at our sole discretion:
- where appropriate, contact you and agree on the appropriate action to take.
- dispose the product, sample, or voucher in any manner we deem fit without being liable to you.
- For the avoidance of doubt, your product, sample, or voucher shall not be delivered to restricted areas.
RELEASE & PERMISSIONS
- Aussie Trading, LLC has permission and the unrestricted right to reproduce the photographs and/or video images relating to the services requested herein, and can be used for the purposes of publication, promotion, illustration, advertising, or trade, in any manner or in any medium.
DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- We shall not be liable for all direct, indirect, ancillary or consequential loss or damage, including but not limited to the loss of profits, business and anticipated savings, even if the risk of such loss or damage was brought to our attention, resulting from your use of the Services, products, samples or vouchers, including but not limited to our failure to perform any of our obligations hereunder as a result of circumstances outside our control including but not limited to the outbreak of war, any governmental act, explosion, accident, civil commotion, riot, industrial dispute, strike, lockout, stoppages or restraint of labor from whatever cause whether partial or general, weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, obstruction of any mode of transport or other force majeure, including fire, flood or any acts of Nature.
- The Services are provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis without any warranties whether express or implied.
- We give no warranty as to the genuineness or authenticity of any product, sample, or voucher from any Merchant.
- You take responsibility for the use of any products or samples, taking into consideration the constitution of the person using such products or samples. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall not be liable for any consequence of use of products or samples, including but not limited to rash, skin irritation and skin dryness.
- We will use reasonable endeavors to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. However, we do not guarantee that the Services, the Site, or the Mobile Application will be free of faults or that Samples will be free of error, and we do not accept liability for any such faults, errors, or omissions. In the event of any such error, fault, or omission, you should report it by contacting us at email@example.com.
- We do not warrant that your use of the Services, the Site or the Mobile Application will be uninterrupted, and we do not warrant that any information (or messages) transmitted via the Services, the Site or the Mobile Application will be transmitted accurately, reliably, in a timely manner or at all. Notwithstanding that we will try to allow uninterrupted access to the Services, the Site and the Mobile Application, access to the Services, the Site and the Mobile Application may be suspended, restricted, or terminated at any time.
- We do not give any warranty that the Services, the Site, and the Mobile Application are free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any information, Samples or Services on the Site or Mobile Application from time to time. Your access to the Site or Mobile Application and/or the Services may also be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore such access as soon as we can. For the avoidance of doubt, we reserve the right to withdraw any information or Samples or Services from the Site or Mobile Application at any time.
- While we may use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE, RELIANCE ON OR DOWNLOADING FROM THE SITE, OR ANY DELAYS, INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION OR IN ITS TRANSMISSION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that our Site/system is secure, you acknowledge that all electronic data transfers are potentially susceptible to interception by others. We cannot, and do not, warrant that data transfers pursuant to this Site, or electronic mail transmitted to and from us, will not be monitored or read by others.
- Although we use reasonable endeavors to ensure that any software made available on this Site is suitable for downloading, installation and use by you, all such software is provided “as is” without any warranty. Specifically, and without limitation, we do not warrant that any such software is virus free, without defects, compatible with other software or operating systems or suitable for any specific purpose. We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by the downloading, installation or use of any such software, and the general exclusions and limitations above apply to such downloading, installation or use by you.
- Aussie Trading, LLC may display advertisements from third parties, such as banner advertisements and pop-up texts, and links to third party sites, on the Site. We are not responsible for the content of such advertisements or links, any products, services, or other materials relating to such advertisements, any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site. The display of any such advertisement or link does not imply endorsement by Aussie Trading, LLC of the advertisement or linked site or any content therein. IN NO EVENT WILL AUSSIE TRADING, LLC BE LIABLE, DIRECTLY, OR INDIRECTLY, TO ANYONE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY USE, CONTINUED USE OR RELIANCE ON ANY THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISEMENT DISPLAYED ON THE SITE, ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR OTHER MATERIALS RELATING TO ANY SUCH ADVERTISEMENT, ANY LINKED THIRD-PARTY SITE OR ANY LINK CONTAINED IN A LINKED SITE.
- Client agrees to indemnify, protect, and hold harmless Aussie Trading, LLC from and against all liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, expenses, and costs (including attorney’s fees), related to the performance of the Scope of Services, provided however, that any injury or damage was not caused directly and solely by the negligent acts, errors, or omissions of Aussie Trading, LLC.
- You shall indemnify and keep us always indemnified from and against all demands, claims, actions, suits, and proceedings incurred, suffered, or sustained by us in connection with the Services performed for you, and pay us damages, costs, and interest in connection with such demands, claims, actions, suits, or proceedings.
- No waiver, discharge, or renunciation of any claim or right of Aussie Trading, LLC arising out of a breach of this Professional Services Agreement by Client shall be effective unless specifically agreed to in writing, signed by Aussie Trading, LLC, and supported by separate consideration.
TERMINATION OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AGREEMENT
- This Agreement may be terminated by either party upon seven (7) days prior written notice. In the event of termination, Aussie Trading, LLC shall be paid up to the effective date of the termination for all services rendered.
TERMINATION BY US
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your User Account and/or the Services at any time without assigning any reason.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate or suspend your use of the Services if:
- there is abuse or misuse of the Services by you; or
- we are of the reasonable opinion that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any other party for any damages, losses, cost, or expenses howsoever caused by or arising out of such termination or suspension.
- Upon the termination of any User Account, Aussie Trading, LLC reserves the right to delete from server(s) any information contained in the Site or Mobile Application, including, but not limited to, postings, comments, bookmarks, messages, user ratings and points in account. There will be no refund to any kind on termination and you agree to waive all rights to claim or request of such refund.
TERMINATION BY YOU
- You may terminate use of the Services by giving us at least one (1) calendar month’s prior notice in writing to the address specified in Clause 18, and/or click here to contact us.
- Your termination of use of any Services shall not release you from any liabilities or responsibilities which have accrued prior to the date of termination, including but not limited to your obligation to pay any outstanding charges
- Any notices, demands or any other correspondences whatsoever shall be deemed to be communicated to you if the same is sent by ordinary post or email to the address provided under your User Account, or such other address as informed to us in writing prior to the dispatching of any notices, demands or any other correspondence whatsoever.
- All notices or correspondence from you to us must be in writing and sent to us at the address or email specified below.
Aussie Trading, LLC
5289 Conservation, Cir
Pace, FL, 32571, US
- These Terms and Conditions may be modified from time to time. Any modifications to these Terms and Conditions will be effective upon publication on the Site or Mobile Application. You should therefore read these Terms and Conditions carefully before you place any order. Your continued use of the Services after any modifications to these Terms and Conditions indicates your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The laws of the United States of America, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to these Terms and Conditions.
- You accept and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States in respect of any dispute or difference arising out of and/or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.